OILES America Corporation is the North American subsidiary of Oiles Corporation of Japan, an internationally recognized leader in maintenance free bearing products.
OILES America Corporation is a major supplier of bearing products to the auto industry, both as a first and second tier supplier.
In the industrial equipment market, OILES America Corporation's maintenance free bearing products offer cost effective alternatives to automatic lubrication systems, while freeing machine operators from day to day lubrication requirements.
The objectives of OILES America are the following:
- Production and sales of oilless bearings to be used in various applications
- Precision machinery, machine tools, carrier equipment, office equipment and their components
- Construction and civil engineering equipment
- Telecommunications equipment, electrical machinery, instruments and their components
- Research and development
- Automotive - Door hinges, rack guides, exhaust seals, and die components
OILES America Corporation bearings excel under the following conditions:
- Low speed rotary, oscillating or reciprocating motions
- Conditions where lubrication is undesirable or impossible
- Temperatures down to - 400° F
- Temperatures up to 500° F (300° C)
- Extreme loads
- High PV lubricated applications where frequent stop and start under load are to be expected